Time for Tidbit’s Bath

by bentleyboutique ~ August 1st, 2009. Filed under: Family, Funny, Pets.

Oh this could be scary. I have figured out how to add video to my posts!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

48 Responses to “Time for Tidbit’s Bath”

1. Unknown Mami says:

I think I’m in love!

2. Page says:

Love it! I have a little shih-tzu who feels the same way! :)

3. Date Girl says:

Hahaha, so cute. I love how Tidbit hid. If my dog had a place like that to hide, he would!

4. Bea Castillo says:

Aww, what a cutie pie! I wish my chocolate lab was
    shy when it comes to bathtime! Anytime she hears a tub
    running, she wants to jump in it. (Not fun when she
    actually makes it in there! Brown hair, bubbles, and water
    everywhere!

5. Sara_HB says:

Too cute! I had to bathe my cat once. I still have nightmares.

6. Rachel says:

That is very cute!

7. Christi says:

How cute! My dog, Echo the eco dog, also hates bath time. We love to tease him and watch his ears go up for “wanna go to the beach” and then down and he looks away (or runs away) when we say “wanna ttake a bath” LOL Dogs are fun! Happy SITS day!

8. Lisa says:

Funny! My dog doesn’t like baths either…

9. wendiwinn says:

poor thing. he probably thinks baths are unnatural.

sometimes i think that, too.

10. He is seriously cute!

11. mom2kmjx2 says:

He was like I don’t think so lol

12. Jessica "A New Mom" says:

LOL How adorable!

13. Oh how adorable! Our little pets are so human-like, aren’t
    they? He reminded me of one of my children!

14. Heather says:

Adorable! I loved when I added my first videos to my blog too, new territory!

15. christina says:

Haha….so funny. cute doggie

16. How cute! Tidbit knows what “bath” means obviously.

17. Thank God for technology! It’s a great way to share moments that are just too exciting to take the time to write out! Congratulations on your SITS Day!

18. Ironically, my 4 yr old does the same thing…

19. Mommie Daze says:

Both our Cockers hate bath time. Cute dog!

20. SAHM says:

So adorable! I love dogs :)

21. Jill says:

awww.that’s so flippin cute!

Happy SITS day! Yay for you!

22. That chair looks like the perfect little tent
    for Tidbit to hide under. Darling.

23. Awe, that is cute! Giving my pomeranian a bath is huge deal
    in my house, takes forever with all that fur

24. Jenn D. says:

Your blog is beautiful… I look forward to browsing your blog more. I love it when dogs hide… ;) Our puppy Merlin tries to hide evey night when we go to put him in bed! The other night he had me in stitches! Looking forward to meeting you… come on by to visit when you have time! after today It is early in the am and your visitors are many! ;)
    Happy SITS Day!
    Jenn~

25. Marie Cole says:

Oh tooo cute, Calvin my dog swims sooo
    often in the pool that he doesn’t ever need a bath
    but he probably wouldn’t mind it.

26. Your dog is ADORABLE! Our dogs try to hide when it’s bath time, too… ;)

Happy SITS Day! :)

27. Pam says:

Bathtime…a fate worse than death! Tidbit is adorable.

28. Katherine says:

What a sweet little dog!

P.S. My family has to drag me out from under the couch when it’s bathtime too…. no biggie!

29. Our dog does the same thing, only he weighs 60 lbs, so he can’t hide! My husband usually has to carry him to the bathtub. Have a great week!

30. Poor guy –once he learns that word he can never unlearn it. The memories are just too vivid!

31. Herself says:

How’d you do it, SITSta??

32. Cute video. I hope he enjoyed his bath.

33. Sandy says:

Aww, what a cutie!

34. I haven’t added a video yet. This one came out so well.

35. Cute little dog. What a great name for it! I was eager to see the video of the actual bath here!

Our dog, Abby, is so big, we take her in to the doggie spa for hers. She doesn’t sem to mind the bath part but sure doesn’t like that blow dryer.

36. Mary says:

How sweet! I have a little mixed breed terrier
    something or another dog (rescue) who hides underneath
    my coffee table anytime he doesn’t want to take a bath,
    go to bed, etc.

Sorry about the returns but for some reason my type
    is going off into neverland on the right hand side.

Happy SITS Day!!

37. What a cutie! And an apt name.

38. Peggy says:

Aww, what a cute little doggie!
    Stopping by from SITS…hope you have a great week! :o )

39. ADORABLE dog.

Stopping by from SITS.

40. Kara says:

That was so cute! Reminds me a little of my 5 year old son. :)

41. ? Teresa ? says:

Hi~

I’m stopping in from SITS. Your post was under mine in Roll Call today so I thought I would pop in and say hello! I’m really glad I did because your little dog is sooooo cute. I would really love it if you had the chance to stop by my blog! We just recently lost our beloved 13 y/o Pomeranian several weeks ago, but we decided to jump back in there and get a new Pom puppy. We got him a little over a week ago and he was 11 weeks old and weighed just over 3 lbs at the time. He is an absolute doll baby. I’ve got some pictures on my blog of all three of our dogs, including some of the sweet dog who passed away and then the two we currently have.

I look forward to reading more of your blog when I get a chance. Until then, I hope you have a fabulous week!

Blessings,

Teresa <

42. Carole106 says:

Miss Judi, you’re too clever – and oh so patient! Tidbit is such a little cutie! Enjoyed it…

43. Elle Bee says:

That was funny!! Poor, poor Tidbit. I liked being able to hear your voice–makes me feel like I know you better now! :o ) I hope the bath went off without a hitch.

44. Robin says:

LOL!!….
    Oh my goodness….that is so cute and Tidbit is adorable.

Hope you and yours are having a beautiful weekend

45. Yaya says:

How cute is that?? Her little head poking out!

46. carma says:

what a cute dog…I know what you mean, adding the first video is exciting. Soon you will be making videos for all sorts of things. I’ve got another one up today on my blog, too.